Financial Planning Services
Creating and managing your financial plan provides the confidence and clarity for meeting your goals. The building blocks of a good plan are:
- Net worth statement
- Summary of income and expenses
- Methods to manage income and expense
- Methods to manage investments and debts
- Analysis of accumulation goals
- Investment planning information (risk vs. reward)
- Help devise a strategy for specific goals such as education and retirement
- Insurance inventory
- Review of disability, survivor and advanced retirement income needs
Income Tax Planning
- Projection of current year federal income tax liability
- Evaluation of tax reduction techniques such as gifting, tax-exempt or deferred investments, deductions and credits
- Estimate of retirement income needs
- Review investment allocation, distribution timing and structure of social security, qualified plan distributions, IRA & Roth distributions, etc.
- Estimate of gross estate and legacy planning
- Review of trusts and legal documents, and overall estate transfer strategy
Investment Management Services
Customized and Flexible Services
We call our approach to investment management, Tactical Tilt Allocation. While we adhere to the core principles of asset allocation* we go beyond traditional asset allocation models, utilizing dynamic solutions that are adaptive to the changing market forces of the economy and seek out investments that provide both diversification and opportunity.
Whether you need investment guidance, management or a combination of both we offer flexible customized services tailored to your specific needs.
*Diversification and asset allocation does not assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment loss.
Women + Money
Helping Women in Times of Change
Successful financial planning is not always a one-way journey. At LW Advisors, we understand that financial planning needs are unique to every situation and person, and traditional “goal planning” is difficult in times of change. As a partner in your financial plan, we are here for the long haul and to help analyze and clarify your options along your way.
We take pride in being there for women during the life transitions of:
- Loss of Loved One